Ingredients Needed for Pork Neck With Roasted Veggies
14 ounces of pork neck, 2 steaks
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
6 mushrooms, sliced
1 zucchini, sliced
5 ounces of cherry tomato
4 garlic cloves
1 ounce butter
2 tablespoons of olive oil
How to Cook Pork Neck With Roasted Veggies
- Preheat the oven to 380°F/190°C.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the pork neck and cook it for 4-5 minutes per side, until it gets a nice brown crust.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Lay the thyme sprigs in a corner and place the pork on top of them. Add the zucchini, mushrooms, and cherry tomatoes in the remaining corners.
- Add the garlic cloves and divide the butter on top of the two steaks.
- Drizzle some olive oil over the veggies and season with salt.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 40 minutes.
- You can garnish with a few broccoli sprouts.