Ingredients Needed for Pork Neck With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
10 ounces of pork neck
1 garlic head
1 tablespoon butter
2 bacon, chopped
6 mushrooms, sliced
⅔ cup heavy cream
1 spring onion, chopped
How to Make Pork Neck With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the pork neck and season it with salt and pepper. Cook it for 3-4 minutes on one side.
- Grab the garlic head and slice off a tiny piece from the top of it. Add it in the pan so you can use it to flavor the meat. Rub the meat with the garlic.
- Flip over the meat, rub garlic on it again, and remove the garlic from the pan.
- Add the butter in the pan and melt it. Cover the pork with the melted butter.
- Cook the pork for 3-4 minutes and turn off the heat. Let it sit a few minutes while you make the mushroom side.
- Heat another skillet over medium heat. Add the bacon and cook it for 1 minute. Add the mushrooms and season them with salt and pepper. Lower the heat, pour the heavy cream and add the spring onion. Cook the mushroom mixture for 2 more minutes and turn off the heat.
- Serve the pork with the mushroom side.