Calories: 603 kCal / serving
- 42 g
- 45 g
- 29 g
Ingredients Needed for Pork, Mushroom and Tomato Stew
10 ounces of pork tenderloin, medium cubes
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 inch - ginger root, peeled and cut into sticks
2 teaspoons of mustard
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
6 mushrooms, chopped
1 teaspoon turmeric
⅔ cup canned tomatoes
½ cup tomato sauce
1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
1 cup cooked rice
1 spring onion, slices
How to Make Pork, Mushroom and Tomato Stew
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and add the pork tenderloin pieces.
- Cook until the meat turns opaque-white.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the ginger, mustard, and soy sauce. Stir and cook further.
- Add the t urmeric, mushrooms, canned tomatoes, and tomato sauce. Stir.
- Add the yellow bell pepper.
- Divide the cooked rice in two bowls.
- Top the rice with pork and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle spring onion slices.