Ingredients Needed for Pork Fillet With Rhubarb Sauce
4 ounces of rhubarb
1 red onion
6 ounces of pork tenderloin
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 tablespoon amaretto
¼ cup white wine
How to Cook Pork Fillet With Rhubarb Sauce
- Slice the red onion and chop rhubarb into small dices.
- Separately, heat a skillet, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and start cooking the meat.
- Fry for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Heat another skillet and add the remaining vegetable oil, rhubarb dices and red onion.
- Season with salt and pepper while stirring and cook for a few minutes.
- Add amaretto and white wine for flavor and consistency. Bring to a boil, until the sauce thickens.
- When ready to close the heat, add fresh coriander.
- Serve the pork fillet with the rhubarb sauce.