Ingredients Needed for Pork Fillet With Creamy Cauliflower
8 ounces of pork tenderloin
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 apple, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon butter
10 cauliflower florets
1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
¼ cup heavy cream
2 ounces of Cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Cook Pork Fillet With Creamy Cauliflower
- Lay the pork fillets on your workplace. Score them with a sharp knife to create a crosswise pattern.
- Season the meat with herb salt and pepper on both sides, then drizzle olive oil on both sides. Rub this seasoning into the meat.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and lay in it the pork fillets.
- Add the apple slices.
- Sprinkle cinnamon powder on both the meat and apple slices.
- Cook the meat for 8 to 10 minutes (depending on the pork fillets thickness), turning every minute or two until colored on both sides. Remove the apple slices from the skillet after 2-3 minutes. Set aside the meat and the apple.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in another skillet and add the cauliflower florets. Stir, season with herb salt, add the garlic and cumin seeds.
- Cook the cauliflower until its edges begin to turn brown. Then, add 1/2 cup (85 ml) of water and simmer.
- After a few minutes, add heavy cream. Mix and cook until the cauliflower softens.
- Serve the pork fillet with the creamy cauliflower. For extra taste, add Cheddar cheese on the cauliflower.