Ingredients Needed for Pork Fillet With Asparagus
2 pork fillets s, 8 ounces
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon butter
How to Cook Pork Fillet With Asparagus
- First remove the heads of the asparagus and slice it.
- Slice the meat into 0.4 inch (1 cm) thick slices.
- Heat a skillet, add vegetable oil and start cooking the meat.
- Season it with salt, nutmeg, paprika powder and pepper.
- Fry for about 2 minutes, add soy sauce and keep on heat for 2 more minutes, until golden brown.
- Heat another skillet, melt the butter and add asparagus.
- Season it with salt and pepper and cook for about 1-2 minutes depending on your preferences.