Ingredients Needed for Pork Chops With Tomato Sauce
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 pork chops s, with bone
½ cup white wine
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 cup tomato sauce
10 black olives, sliced
How to Cook Pork Chops With Tomato Sauce
- Heat a skillet and add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Add the pork chops and start cooking them.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Add white wine and crush the garlic clove above the skillet.
- Bring to a boil and afterwards add the tomato sauce. Add fresh coriander and black olives.
- Keep on heat for 2 more minutes until the sauce thickens.