Calories: 425 kCal / serving
- 12 g
- 19 g
- 33 g
Ingredients Needed for Pork Chops With Sweet Glaze
1 tablespoon chopped ginger
1 garlic clove, chopped
2 pork chops
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ cup coconut milk
1 tablespoon grenadine
1 teaspoon curry powder
1 tablespoon brown sugar
How to Make Pork Chops With Sweet Glaze
- Heat a skillet and add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Add the pork chops and start frying them. Season it with salt.
- Fry for about 4 minutes per side, or until it gets a brown color.
- Separately, heat a saucepan and add olive oil. Start cooking the garlic and ginger.
- Add the coconut milk, grenadine syrup, and squeeze the orange.
- Stir and bring to a boil.
- Season it with salt, curry powder, brown sugar, and pepper.
- Let it thicken and pour it over the steaks.
- You can serve it with a few peanuts on top.