½ cauliflower head
½ teaspoon chili flakes
2 tablespoons of raisin
3 pork chops
3 ounces of baby spinach
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F/200˚C.
- Break the cauliflower into florets and add it to a bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, chili flakes, sea salt, and pepper. Stir to coat the cauliflower with all the flavors.
- Add the cauliflower to a baking dish. Move to the oven and roast for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat about 3 tablespoons of olive oil into a skillet and lay the pork chops in it. Cook them for 4-5 minutes on each side. When ready, let the meat rest for about 3 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil in another skillet and place it on medium heat. Add the baby spinach. Season with salt and pepper and cook until the spinach wilts.
- When the cauliflower is ready, add it to a bowl. Also, add the raisins. Stir to mix them, then set aside.
- Serve the pork chops with spinach and roasted cauliflower salad.