Ingredients Needed for Pork Chops With Onion Sauce
1 onion, chopped
2 tablespoons of brown sugar
4 garlic cloves
¼ teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon fish sauce
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
2 pork chops
4 lettuces leaves
4 mint leaves
4 basil leaves
1 red chili, slices
4 dried apricots, slices
2 spring onions, strips
How to Cook Pork Chops With Onion Sauce
- Put the onion, brown sugar, garlic, pepper, fish sauce, olive oil, soy sauce, and white wine vinegar in a tall mixing cup.
- Blend everything with your hand blender until you make a thick sauce.
- Place the pork chops in a zip-lock plastic bag, then pour the onion sauce over them.
- Zip up the plastic bag and let the meat marinate for 1 hour.
- When the time’s up, heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Cook the pork chops for 2 to 3 minutes on one side, then flip them and pour the marinade into the skillet.
- Cook until the chops are golden brown on the other side. Make sure no pink juices remain.
- Make a salad with lettuce, fresh mint, fresh basil, parsley, chili, dried apricots, spring onion, broccoli sprouts. Drizzle some olive oil on it, then mix.
- Serve the pork chops with fresh salad.