Calories: 728 kCal / serving
- 66 g
- 46 g
- 8 g
Ingredients Needed for Pork Chops With Mushrooms in Heavy Cream Sauce
2 pork chops, 7 ounces each
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 onion, diced
5 ounces of mushroom, sliced
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1 tablespoon white wine
¼ cup chicken stock
1 teaspoon dijon mustard
1 ounce butter
2 tablespoons of heavy cream
How to Make Pork Chops With Mushrooms in Heavy Cream Sauce
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat, add the pork chops, salt them and fry until golden brown. Set aside.
- Heat the other tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over low heat and cook the onion until tender.
- Add the mushrooms and dried rosemary. Cook and stir for a minute or so.
- Add the white wine and chicken stock, stir, then add the mustard, butter, and heavy cream. Cook and stir until reduced.
- Serve the meat and cooked mushrooms together.