Ingredients Needed for Pork Chops With Greek Yogurt Sauce
3 pork chops, bone-in
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon butter
1 tablespoon honey
1 garlic clove, crushed
2 rosemary sprigs
7 ounces of Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon mustard
How to Cook Pork Chops With Greek Yogurt Sauce
- Lay the pork chops on a wooden board and superficially score them. Season them with salt and pepper.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the pork chops and let them cook for 7-8 minutes. Add the butter and melt it in the skillet.
- Mix the honey and garlic in a small bowl. Evenly spread the mix over the pork. Lay the rosemary in the skillet and cook for an additional 7 minutes.
- Add the Greek yogurt in a small bowl. Add the parsley, lemon zest, lemon juice, and mustard. Season with salt, pepper, and mix.
- You can serve the pork with some French fries as a side, accompanied by the Greek yogurt sauce.