Ingredients Needed for Pork, Apple and Leek Rolls 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon mustard seeds
1 leek, thinly sliced, white and light-green parts only
10 ounces of mince d pork
1 teaspoon fresh thyme
1 puff pastry sheet
1 egg, whisked
9 ounces of rice
How to Cook Pork, Apple and Leek Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 390°F/200°C.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the mustard seeds, leek, and cook them for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the apple, minced pork, and cook everything for 10 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Place the puff pastry on your working surface and slice it in halves. Place a strip of meat mixture in the center of the halves.
- Brush the edges of the pastry with whisked egg.
- Slice the pastries in halves and score their surfaces.
- Place them in an oven tray and bake them for 20 minutes.