Ingredients Needed for Pork and Zucchini Casserole
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
7 ounces of pork tenderloin
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon dried thyme
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 thyme sprig
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon nutmeg
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
How to Cook Pork and Zucchini Casserole
- Place the pork on your wooden board and thinly slice it.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add the pork.
- Season it with salt, dried thyme, and paprika powder.
- Cook it for 7-8 minutes, while stirring from time to time.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Thinly slice the zucchini, tomato, and onion and place the slices in a large bowl.
- Add the garlic in a small bowl. Mix it with fresh thyme, salt, and olive oil. Pour this dressing over the veggies and mix. Season with salt and nutmeg.
- Grab an oven tray and lay the veggie slices on the bottom. Keep a few veggies for topping the meat. Add the meat and the remaining veggies. Top with shredded mozzarella.
- Add the skillet in the oven and leave it for 25 minutes!