Ingredients Needed for Pork and Veggie Quesadilla
7 ounces of pork neck
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil for frying
1 red onion, julienne sliced
¼ red bell pepper, sliced
¼ yellow bell pepper, sliced
2 tortilla wraps
1 cup low-moisture mozzarella, shredded
How to Cook Pork and Veggie Quesadilla
- Cut the pork neck into thin strips.
- Heat some vegetable oil in a skillet and start frying the pork neck strips.
- Season with salt and pepper, stir and cook them until golden-brown. Set aside the pork strips.
- Use the same vegetable oil to cook the red onion until it softens.
- Add the red and yellow bell pepper. Stir and cook until the bell pepper also softens. Set aside.
- Take a clean skillet and heat it on the stove.
- Prepare for making 2 quesadillas. Divide the mozzarella into 4 equal quantities.
- Place one tortilla wrap into the skillet. Add one layer of mozzarella on one side of the tortilla wrap. Add half of the pork strips and half of the red onion and bell pepper mixture, then another layer of mozzarella.
- Fold the tortilla wrap over the filling and cook for about 30-60 seconds, until the cheese starts melting. Turn over the quesadilla and cook for 30 more seconds.
- Do the same with the second quesadilla, using the remaining ingredients.