Pork and Vegetable Skewers
Skewers are the best idea for a friend gathering. They can try a bit of everything and you don’t have to worry about serving them. These pork and vegetable skewers will please all your carnivore friends: they’re juicy, a bit crunchy, but also healthy!
Ingredients Needed for Pork and Vegetable Skewers
12 ounces of pork belly
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
0.5 summer squash
10 cherry tomatoes
2 tablespoons of barbecue sauce
How to Make Pork and Vegetable Skewers
- Cut the pork belly into large pieces.
- Cut the summer squash into medium cubes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and add the pork belly. Season with salt and pepper and fry until turns golden brown.
- Remove the pork from the heat.
- Add, in the same skillet, the summer squash, and the cherry tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the pork and the vegetables on skewers.
- Before you serve, pour on the skewers some barbecue sauce.