Ingredients Needed for Pork and Pasta Bake
5 ounces of penne tricolore
½ cup heavy cream
3 teaspoons of breadcrumbs
4 ounces of mozzarella, shredded
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 pork tenderloins
½ cup tomato sauce
How to Cook Pork and Pasta Bake
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Put water in a pan, add some salt, and bring it to a boil.
- Put the penne in the pan and cook according to package directions. Strain.
- Meanwhile, put heavy cream in a small bowl, add breadcrumbs, 1 ounce (30 grams) shredded mozzarella, and walnuts, then mix.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and lay in it the pork tenderloin steaks.
- Season with salt and pepper and fry each side for about 5 minutes each, until golden.
- Mix the tomato sauce with fresh thyme leaves.
- Put the cooked penne in a deep casserole pot, add the tomato sauce, the pork steaks, and top them with the heavy cream and walnuts mixture.
- Complete it with the remaining shredded mozzarella.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm! If you want, garnish with some more walnuts.