Ingredients Needed for Pork and Mushroom White Sauce Stew
7 ounces of pork neck, medium cubes
4 tablespoons of vegetable oil
½ teaspoon paprika powder
5 mushrooms, medium pieces
1 celery stick, slices
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons of flour
2 spring onions s, slices
1 tablespoon pomegranate seed
How to Cook Pork and Mushroom White Sauce Stew
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large saucepan and add the pork pieces.
- Season them with salt, pepper, and paprika powder. Stir.
- Add the mushrooms, celery, and red bell pepper. Stir.
- When the veggies start to soften, add about 1/2 cup (125 ml) water. Cover and let it simmer.
- Add the heavy cream in a bowl. Sift the flour and add it to the bowl. Whisk until you make a thick sauce.
- When the pork meat is cooked through, add the heavy cream sauce in the saucepan and mix.
- Add fresh basil, cover again and let it simmer for 2-3 more minutes.
- Add the spring onion and pomegranate, stir and then set aside.
- Serve the pork and mushroom white sauce stew with polenta.
- If you want, sprinkle some more pomegranate seeds.