Ingredients Needed for Pork and Cheese Casserole
½ cup chopped onion
0.25 green bell pepper, chopped
7 ounces of pork tenderloin
vegetable oil for frying
1 cup cream cheese
1 teaspoon chopped parsley
½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
1 teaspoon paprika powder
How to Cook Pork and Cheese Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 340 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Cook the onion until it becomes translucent.
- Add the green bell pepper and cook it together with the onion.
- Heat the vegetable oil for frying in a cast-iron skillet.
- Fry the pork tenderloin about 4-5 minutes on each side.
- When the pork is cooked, slice it and then cut it in 0.5-inch/1.2 cm side pieces.
- Put the cream cheese in a medium bowl.
- Season the cream cheese with salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Add the Cheddar cheese and the pork pieces.
- Add the onion and green bell pepper mixture.
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Pour the mixture in a ceramic baking tray.
- Bake the casserole for 25 minutes.
- Before you serve it, you can sprinkle some paprika powder.