Ingredients Needed for Poached Salmon With Valerian and Radish Salad
7 ounces of salmon
3 spring onions
1 tablespoon black pepper corns
1 ½ cups of water
1 ounce pine nut
6 ounces of valerian
4 radishes es, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon vinegar
How to Cook Poached Salmon With Valerian and Radish Salad
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Place the salmon in the skillet skin side down. Add the spring onions, black peppercorns, and lime juice.
- Pour the water and bring the dish to a boil. Reduce the heat, and let the dish simmer for about 4 minutes, and then flip it on the other side. Continue cooking for 4 more minutes.
- Separately, heat another skillet and add the pine nuts. Toast them for just about 1 minute, but be careful not to burn them.
- Place the valerian salad into a bowl. Add the radish slices and toasted pine nuts.
- Use a knife and peel the skin of the salmon. Use your hands to break small shreds of meat from the salmon steaks. Add them on top of the salad.
- Season the salad with olive oil, vinegar, and salt.