Ingredients Needed for Plum Muffins
½ cup sugar
½ cup melted butter (8 ounces)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup flour
2 plums, halved and sliced
powdered sugar for garnishing
How to Cook Plum Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Add the eggs and sugar to a bowl and start whisking. Add the melted butter in the process. Whisk until the sugar melts.
- Add the baking powder and flour and mix until you have a thick batter.
- Fill a piping bag with the batter. Fill 3-4 heat-proof muffin cups or mini tart pans with the batter, then top with the plum slices.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Serve garnished with powdered sugar.