Calories: 428 kCal / serving
- 6 g
- 11 g
- 77 g
Ingredients Needed for Pineapple Upside-Down Mini Bundt Cakes
¾ cup sugar (10-12 tablespoons)
⅓ cup of water
¼ cup condensed milk
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 tablespoons of milk
¼ cup pineapple juice
5 ounces of flour
4 pineapple slices
8 maraschino cherries
fresh mint for garnishing
How to Make Pineapple Upside-Down Mini Bundt Cakes
- Add 6 tablespoons of sugar and water to a pot over medium heat. Boil for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Gradually whisk in the condensed milk. Set aside.
- Add the remaining sugar, the egg, and a pinch of salt to a bowl. Mix until smooth using a hand mixer.
- Keep adding the vegetable oil, vanilla extract, baking powder, baking soda, milk, pineapple juice, and flour. Mix more until smooth.
- Add 1 teaspoon of heavy cream and sugar mixture to each cup of a 4-cup Bundt muffin pan. Fit 1 pineapple slice into each cup.
- Transfer the batter to a piping bag and fill the remaining space of each cup. Bake for 20 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool. Fit 2 cherries into the middle of each pineapple slice and top with the remaining heavy cream and sugar mixture. Garnish with fresh mint.