Ingredients Needed for Pineapple Pancakes
2 tablespoons of white sugar
¼ cup milk
⅔ cup flour
¼ cup brown sugar
4 pineapples rings
2 teaspoons of butter
How to Cook Pineapple Pancakes
- Whisk the eggs.
- Add the white sugar and the milk.
- Mix them with an electric mixer, until they turn foamy.
- Sprinkle some salt.
- Add the flour to make a batter.
- Heat a skillet and melt the brown sugar, on high heat.
- Add the pineapple rings. After a few seconds, turn them on the other side.
- Add the butter. Let the butter melt and caramelize the pineapple.
- Grease another skillet and heat it.
- Take some batter with a ladle and pour it in the skillet.
- Put one pineapple ring in the middle of the pancake.
- If you want, put 1 blueberry in the middle of the pineapple ring.
- Cook the pancake on both sides.
- Make 4 pancakes with this batter and serve them with the caramel syrup in which you fried the pineapple rings.