Calories: 668 kCal / serving
- 176 g
- 50 g
- 48 g
Ingredients Needed for Pineapple Cherry Muffins
6 pineapple rings
1 cup flour
½ cup of sugar
6 teaspoons of caramel sauce
6 maraschino cherries
How to Make Pineapple Cherry Muffins
- Add oil, sugar, water, and eggs to a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes. Add the flour gradually. Mix everything together very well.
- Add the caramel sauce to the cups of a 6-cup muffin tray. Stick a pineapple ring into each cup.
- Add the sugar, the eggs, and whisk to another bowl and mix them together, gradually adding the flour in the process.
- Add the caramel sauce to a cupcake tin. Also add the pineapple slices, cherries, and egg mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400ºF/220ºC.
- Add your favorite topping and serve cold.