Ingredients Needed for Pineapple Cherry Muffins
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ cup sugar
½ cup water
1 cup flour
6 teaspoons of caramel sauce
6 maraschino cherries
6 pineapples rings
How to Cook Pineapple Cherry Muffins
- In a bowl, add oil, sugar, water and eggs. Beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes. Add the flour gradually. Mix everything together very well.
- Prepare a 6-hole cupcake tin. Put each teaspoon of caramel sauce in each hole. Add the pineapple rings.
- In a bowl, add the sugar, the eggs and whisk them together, gradually adding the flour.
- In a cupcake tin, add the caramel sauce, the pineapple slices, the cherries, and the egg mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 220 C/400 F.
- Add your favorite topping and serve it cold.