Hot Pineapple and Avocado Salad
This fruity salad is not just a simple and healthy mishmash of fruits. It’s really hot, energizing, and refreshing, it’s juicy and meaty, so it is so much more. Feel free to increase the hotness factor by seasoning with chili flakes. Also, flavor with parsley and garnish with lime wedges if you want.
Ingredients Needed for Hot Pineapple and Avocado Salad
1 tablespoon pineapple juice
2 teaspoons lime juice
1 tablespoon honey
1 jalapeno, finely sliced
10 ounces canned pineapple
1 red onion, sliced
1 avocado, cubed
2 teaspoons olive oil
How to Make Hot Pineapple and Avocado Salad
- Add the pineapple juice, lime juice, honey, and jalapeno to a bowl. Mix them.
- Add the pineapple slices, broke them into chunks and mix them in using a spatula.
- Add the onion and avocado and mix more.
- Add the olive oil, season with coriander seeds and pepper and mix.
- Transfer the salad to two serving bowls or ramekins. Season with chili flakes and parsley and serve.