Ingredients Needed for Hot Pineapple and Avocado Salad
1 tablespoon pineapple juice
2 teaspoons lime juice
1 tablespoon honey
1 jalapeno, finely sliced
10 ounces canned pineapple
1 red onion, sliced
1 avocado, cubed
2 teaspoons olive oil
How to Cook Hot Pineapple and Avocado Salad
- Add the pineapple juice, lime juice, honey, and jalapeno to a bowl. Mix them.
- Add the pineapple slices, broke them into chunks and mix them in using a spatula.
- Add the onion and avocado and mix more.
- Add the olive oil, season with coriander seeds and pepper and mix.
- Transfer the salad to two serving bowls or ramekins. Season with chili flakes and parsley and serve.