Ingredients Needed for Pina Colada Ice Cream
1 pineapple, cubed
1 cup coconut milk
3 tablespoons of white sugar
¼ cup lemon juice
2 tablespoons of white rum
¼ cup walnut, crushed
⅔ cup coconut flakes
How to Cook Pina Colada Ice Cream
- Add the pineapple cubes in the blender.
- Add the coconut milk, sugar, lemon juice, and crushed walnuts.
- Blend until smooth.
- Stop the blender and add the coconut flakes. Blend for 1 more minute.
- Pour the mixture into a large dish or a storage container.
- Freeze until firm (about 2 to 3 hours).
- If you want, serve the ice cream with honey.