Ingredients Needed for Pickled Red Beet Eggs
1 teaspoon peppercorn s, red and black
2 bay leaves, dried
¼ cup sugar
2 tablespoons of white wine vinegar
10 ounces of baby beetroot, canned
6 eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
¼ cup cream cheese
How to Make Pickled Red Beet Eggs
- Fill a large saucepan with water just over half way. Place it on the stove and bring it to a boil. Add the peppercorns, bay leaves, sugar, white wine vinegar, and canned beetroot.
- Sink the hard-boiled eggs in this liquid and let it simmer a few minutes.
- Put the eggs and beetroot in a jar, pour over the hot liquid, cover with a lid and let it rest for 1 hour.
- Halve the red-colored pickled eggs and serve them with sweet beetroot.
- Garnish the beetroot with cream cheese.