Ingredients Needed for Pickled Cucumbers
3 pounds of cucumber
1 ounce horseradish
2 garlic cloves
3 teaspoons of mustard seeds
2 tablespoons of salt
4 cups of water
How to Cook Pickled Cucumbers
- Add the cucumbers in a large bowl of water so you can clean them.
- Slice your horseradish into long, thin sticks.
- Grab 2 jars, approximately 800 ml each. Add garlic and dried dill on the bottom. Stuff as many cucumbers as you can. Add the horseradish sticks between the cucumbers. Top with celery leaves and mustard seeds.
- Add the water in a saucepan and bring it to a boil. Add the salt, and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Fill the jars with salty water. Secure them with lids and let the cucumbers rest in a cold place for 2-3 weeks.