Ingredients Needed for Pesto and Almond Sea Bream Rolls
2 sea breams fillets, around 3.5 ounces each
2 teaspoons of store-bought pesto
1 tablespoon almond flakes
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons of butter
0.5 ounce raisins
1 ounce celery, julienned
5 mushrooms, thinly sliced
7 cherry tomatoes
2 green chilis
How to Make Pesto and Almond Sea Bream Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Place the sea bream fillets on your working surface.
- Evenly spread pesto sauce over them and sprinkle almond flakes on top.
- Start from one of the ends and carefully roll the fillets towards the opposite end. Secure them with toothpicks.
- Lay them in an oven tray and slide them into the oven for the next 25 minutes.
- Separately, heat a skillet over medium heat and melt the butter. Add the raisins, celery, mushrooms, and cherry tomatoes. Season them with salt and pepper. After cooking them for 2 minutes, add the green chilies, and continue to cook for 1-2 more minutes.
- When everything is ready, place the veggies on a plate and top them with the sea bream rolls!