Calories: 374 kCal / serving
- 78 g
- 8 g
- 4 g
Ingredients Needed for Perfect Mini Meringues
3 egg whites
⅔ cup sugar
½ cup flour
How to Make Perfect Mini Meringues
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F/120 degrees C.
- Line one baking tray with parchment paper.
- Whisk the egg whites with an electric mixer on a high speed until soft peaks form.
- Start to add the sugar gradually and whisk. Do the same with the flour.
- Pour the mixture into a pastry pouch and pipe the meringue into 1-inch diameter cookies, spacing them about 1/2 inch apart.
- Bake meringues for 40 minutes.