Ingredients Needed for Pepper Flavored Chicken With Crunchy Veggies
5 cherry tomatoes
7 ounces of chicken breast, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 tablespoons of red peppercorns
1 teaspoon cashew powder
2 tablespoons of butter
3 ounces of sweet corn
3 ounces of green peas
How to Make Pepper Flavored Chicken With Crunchy Veggies
- Slice the mushrooms and cherry tomatoes.
- Place the chicken breast on a wooden board and thinly slice it.
- Heat a skillet, add olive oil, and first fry the red peppercorns.
- Add the chicken and stir. Season it with cashew powder.
- After the meat has finished cooking on one side, add in the butter, in order for it to melt.
- Cook the meat until golden and brown.
- Separately, heat another skillet, and add remaining olive oil.
- Add the mushrooms, and after about 30 seconds, add the remaining butter.
- Melt it and add the sweet corn and green peas.
- Stir, season it with salt and add the cherry tomatoes.
- Add the chicken and cook for about 1 minute more.