Calories: 382 kCal / serving
- 57 g
- 15 g
- 9 g
Ingredients Needed for Penne With Shrimp and Creamy Sauce
2 tablespoons of butter
1 garlic clove, chopped
3 tablespoons of flour
½ cup milk
10 ounces of cooked pasta
How to Make Penne With Shrimp and Creamy Sauce
- Heat a skillet and add 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Add garlic and throw the shrimp into the skillet. Season it with salt and top it with parsley.
- Cook them for about 3 minutes.
- Separately, heat another skillet, and melt remaining butter.
- Thicken with flour, stir continuously, and add milk.
- Keep it on heat and keep stirring until you obtain a smooth, creamy sauce.
- Season it with salt and pepper and add the cooked penne.
- Finally add the previously cooked shrimp, top it with parsley, and keep it on heat for about 30 seconds or so.
- Serve it warm!