Ingredients Needed for Pear Tart
6 ounces of butter
½ cup sugar
1 ½ cups of flour
¼ cup almond milk
1 teaspoon flour
2 tablespoons of sugar
For the apricot jam glaze:
½ cup water
2 tablespoons of apricot jam
1 teaspoon cinnamon
How to Cook Pear Tart
- Use a bowl to add the butter and sugar. Mix them using a hand mixer. While mixing, add the egg, one a time. Gradually, add the flour. Mix in the almond milk and set everything aside.
- Slice the pears into halves, remove their cores and seeds and quarter them.
- Use a cooking spray to coat a tart pan with olive oil. Coat it with the flour.
- Add the batter to a tart pan and place the pear slices on top. Sprinkle the pears with sugar.
- Bake the tart for 55 minutes at 350⁰ F/175⁰ C.
- For the apricot jam glaze:
Use a cooking pot to add the water, apricot jam, and cinnamon together. Add the pot over medium heat and bring the mixture to a slow boil.
Use a brush to coat the tart with the glaze just after removing it from the oven.