Pear and Chocolate Pancakes
You have probably eaten pancakes a lot of times and need some new topping ideas. How about using not a topping, but cooking fruit right into the pancake? This pear pancake recipe is really simple to make. And incredibly tasty. Give it a try!
Ingredients Needed for Pear and Chocolate Pancakes
vegetable oil for cooking
⅔ cup milk
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons of chocolate topping
How to Make Pear and Chocolate Pancakes
- Cut the pear in half, vertically.
- Scoop out the seeds and cut it in thin slices.
- Crack the egg and put it in a medium bowl.
- Add the milk, the flour, and some salt and whisk them to make a pancake batter.
- Heat the oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Use a ladle to pour some pancake batter in the skillet.
- Cook on one side and add some pear slices on the other.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over the pear slices.
- Cook the pancakes on the other side.
- Serve with chocolate topping.