Ingredients Needed for Pear and Chocolate Cake
⅔ cup chocolate cake mix
¼ cup vegetable oil
2 tablespoons of milk
1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
How to Cook Pear and Chocolate Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Finely slice the pear.
- Put the cake mix into a bowl.
- Add the vegetable oil, the milk, and the eggs.
- Mix them using an electric mixer.
- Grease a round pie pan and coat it with breadcrumbs.
- Pour the chocolate batter into the pie pan.
- Top the pie with pear slices.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Before you serve it, you can spread some powdered sugar on the pie, using a sifter.