Peanut Butter Muffins
Do you feel like having something sweet? You should definitely try these peanut butter muffins. They alone can make any moment wonderful!
Ingredients Needed for Peanut Butter Muffins
½ cup sugar
1 cup melted peanut butter
How to Make Peanut Butter Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Whisk the five eggs and the sugar together until you get a creamy paste.
- Pour two thirds of the melted peanut butter in a large bowl. Add the egg and sugar paste on top and mix them together.
- Prepare a six cup muffin pan. Fill each of the cups with the peanut butter egg and sugar mix.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Pour the rest of the melted peanut butter on each muffin. Serve with chocolate sauce.