Ingredients Needed for Peanut Butter Muffins
½ cup sugar
1 cup melted peanut butter
How to Cook Peanut Butter Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Whisk the five eggs and the sugar together until you get a creamy paste.
- Pour two thirds of the melted peanut butter in a large bowl. Add the egg and sugar paste on top and mix them together.
- Prepare a six cup muffin pan. Fill each of the cups with the peanut butter egg and sugar mix.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Pour the rest of the melted peanut butter on each muffin. Serve with chocolate sauce.