Peanut Butter Apple Monsters
THIS is one sure way to get your kids to eat fruits! Rest assured that these funny bites will definitely please even the pickiest little ones, so now you know what you’ll be serving to the next apple party. Beware, they’ll ask for more.
Ingredients Needed for Peanut Butter Apple Monsters
1 tablespoon peanut butter
1 teaspoon sunflower seeds
2 strawberries, sliced
1 teaspoon candies
How to Make Peanut Butter Apple Monsters
- Cut the apple into 4 wedges and cut off the core.
- Cut a wedge into each piece and coat with peanut butter.
- Stick sunflower seeds into the wedge cuts as if they were the monster’s teeth.
- Add a strawberry slice into the cuts as if they were the monsters’ tongues.
- Stick the monsters’ eyes (the candies) by gluing them with peanut butter.