Ingredients Needed for Peanut Butter Apple Monsters
1 tablespoon peanut butter
1 teaspoon sunflower seeds
2 strawberries, sliced
1 teaspoon candies
How to Cook Peanut Butter Apple Monsters
- Cut the apple into 4 wedges and cut off the core.
- Cut a wedge into each piece and coat with peanut butter.
- Stick sunflower seeds into the wedge cuts as if they were the monster’s teeth.
- Add a strawberry slice into the cuts as if they were the monsters’ tongues.
- Stick the monsters’ eyes (the candies) by gluing them with peanut butter.