Ingredients Needed for Peanut Butter and Chocolate Sandwich
1 tablespoon chocolate spread
1 tablespoon peanut butter
1 cup egg wash
1 cup flour
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon chocolate sauce
How to Cook Peanut Butter and Chocolate Sandwich
- Spread the chocolate on 1 slice of bread.
- Spread peanut butter on the other.
- Stick the chocolate and the peanut butter together and make it into a yummy sandwich!
- Dip the sandwich in egg wash and coat it with flour.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Add the butter. Melt it.
- Put the sandwich in the skillet. Cook it until it turns golden brown.
- Sprinkle sugar over it and add a little bit of chocolate sauce.