Calories: 316 kCal / serving
- 27 g
- 8 g
- 21 g
Ingredients Needed for Peanut Butter and Chocolate Puff Pastry Swirls
2 puff pastrys sheets
4 tablespoons of chocolate spread
4 tablespoons of peanut butter
1 whisked egg yolk
How to Make Peanut Butter and Chocolate Puff Pastry Swirls
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Take one sheet of puff pastry and spread chocolate on it.
- Cover it with the second puff pastry sheet.
- Spread peanut butter all over it.
- Roll the sheets together.
- Cut some thin rolls out of the sheets.
- Use a brush to coat the rolls with the whisked egg.
- Cook in the oven for 25 minutes.