Ingredients Needed for Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Biscuits
5 ounces of peanut butter
1 cup sugar
¼ cup chocolate chip
How to Cook Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Combine the peanut butter, the sugar, and the egg. Mix all these ingredients well, until you get a creamy mixture.
- Add the chocolate chips, and melt them with the other ingredients.
- Take a little of that mixture and form small balls with your hands.
- Put these balls on baking paper, on a baking pan.
- Press the dough using the bottom of a glass or a fork, until you form little biscuits.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let the biscuits cool, before serving them.