Ingredients Needed for Peanut Butter and Chocolate Balls
½ cup melted butter
½ cup peanut butter
½ cup powdered sugar
½ cup chocolate chip
How to Cook Peanut Butter and Chocolate Balls
- In a medium bowl add melted butter, peanut butter, and powdered sugar. Mix them together.
- From peanut butter mixture make little balls with your hands.
- Freeze the balls for 15 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chips. To melt the chocolate chips, use two saucepans. In one saucepan put water and bring it to boil. In the other saucepan put the chocolate chips and place that pan over the boiled water. Mix all with a silicone spatula.
- Coat the balls with melted chocolate on every half then let the chocolate to cool.