Ingredients Needed for Peanut Butter and Banana Muffins
3 bananas s, sliced
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons of honey
¼ cup peanut butter
How to Cook Peanut Butter and Banana Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Add the sliced bananas in your food processor.
- Add the eggs, baking soda, cinnamon, baking powder, vanilla powder, salt, honey, and peanut butter.
- Mix them at high speed until all the ingredients combine.
- Grab a 6-cup muffin tray. Add muffin wrappers inside the empty slots.
- Fill the slots with the banana mixture, adding around 1 tablespoon of mixture in each slot.
- Bake the muffins for 25 minutes!