Ingredients Needed for Peach Crumble
4 peaches es
5 ounces of butter
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon nutmeg
3.5 ounces of chocolate cookie
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
How to Cook Peach Crumble
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Slice the peaches in halves and take out their pit. Slice the halves in smaller parts. Melt 1 ounce of butter in a heated skillet. Add the peaches and 1 tablespoon of sugar the pan. Season with nutmeg. Cook the peaches for 3-4 minutes, until browned and softened.
- Place the chocolate cookies in a plastic bag and crush them thoroughly with a rolling pin.
- Add the remaining flour in a large bowl. Add the baking powder, remaining sugar, and butter. Mix up the butter into the flour using your hands. Do it until the mixture has the aspect of breadcrumbs. Add the crushed cookies into the mixture and combine them.
- Place the cooked peaches in a round baking tray and shred the zest of half a lemon. Top them with the biscuit and cookie mixture. Bake it for 30 minutes.
- You can serve it with a scoop of ice cream!