Ingredients Needed for Pasta Shells With Minced Meat and Tomato Sauce
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 red onion, chopped
2 carrots, shredded
7 ounces of minced meat
1 garlic clove
1 cup vegetable stock
7 ounces of whole canned tomatoes
5 ounces of pasta shell
How to Cook Pasta Shells With Minced Meat and Tomato Sauce
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add water in it and bring it to a boil.
- Add the pasta shells, a pinch of salt, and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a skillet and start cooking the red onion.
- Add the carrot, minced meat, and garlic.
- Pour the vegetable stock, season with salt, pepper, and add the canned tomatoes.
- Cook everything for 5-6 minutes, while stirring from time to time.
- Add basil and rosemary.
- Drain the pasta shells and add them to the skillet. Cook everything for 2 more minutes.
- Serve with shredded parmesan on top!