Pasta Shells With Minced Meat and Tomato Sauce
Planning on cooking with some minced meat? If you don’t have time to make meatballs or lasagna, then try something simpler, but just as delicious! This dish mixes minced meat with pasta shells and a few veggies. Some parmesan on top will make it feel complete.
Ingredients Needed for Pasta Shells With Minced Meat and Tomato Sauce
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 red onion, chopped
2 carrots, shredded
7 ounces of minced meat
1 garlic clove
1 cup vegetable stock
7 ounces of whole canned tomatoes
5 ounces of pasta shell
How to Make Pasta Shells With Minced Meat and Tomato Sauce
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add water in it and bring it to a boil.
- Add the pasta shells, a pinch of salt, and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a skillet and start cooking the red onion.
- Add the carrot, minced meat, and garlic.
- Pour the vegetable stock, season with salt, pepper, and add the canned tomatoes.
- Cook everything for 5-6 minutes, while stirring from time to time.
- Add basil and rosemary.
- Drain the pasta shells and add them to the skillet. Cook everything for 2 more minutes.
- Serve with shredded parmesan on top!