Ingredients Needed for Pasta Salad With Spinach and Pecans
5 ounces of whole wheat pasta
½ teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 ounces of baby spinach
1 ounce pecan nuts
1 tablespoon dried cranberries
feta cheese (optional)
How to Cook Pasta Salad With Spinach and Pecans
- Fill a saucepan halfway with water and bring it to a boil.
- Add a pinch of salt and the pasta.
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- In the meantime, you can make the salad dressing. Mix the spices in a small bowl with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Add the drained pasta in a large salad bowl. Add the baby spinach, pecans, cranberries, and dressing.
- Serve with some topped feta cheese.