Calories: 329 kCal / serving
- 22 g
- 25 g
- 16 g
Ingredients Needed for Pasta Carbonara
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
4 pancettas slices, thinly sliced
5 ounces of pasta shell, cooked
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
parmesan, thinly sliced
How to Make Pasta Carbonara
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add water in it and bring it to a boil. Add the pasta shells, a pinch of salt, and cook them according to the
- instructions on the package. Drain the pasta and leave it aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and add the sliced pancetta. Cook it for 1-2 minutes and add the pasta shells.
- Crack the eggs in a small bowl. Whisk them with parmesan and season with a bit of pepper.
- Add the whisked egg over the pasta, stir, and cook everything for 2-3 minutes.
- You can serve it with a bit of sliced parmesan on top.