Ingredients Needed for Parsley Crusted Rack of Lamb
2 pounds of lamb ribs
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
½ cup breadcrumbs
½ cup low-moisture mozzarella cheese, grated
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 teaspoon olive oil
¼ cup mustard
How to Make Parsley Crusted Rack of Lamb
- Preheat the oven to 390 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- Lay the ribs on your workspace and season them with salt and pepper.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet and lay in it the ribs, meat side down.
- Fry them for a 4-5 minutes, until they start to turn brown. Then, turn them over and cook them for another 3-4 minutes.
- Line an oven tray with parchment paper. Remove the ribs from the skillet and set them on the tray.
- Roast them for 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the breadcrumbs, mozzarella, parsley, garlic, oregano leaves, the olive oil, and some salt in a food processor. Process until the mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- Remove the ribs from the oven, let them chill, then spread mustard over them using a silicone brush.
- Coat the lamb ribs with breadcrumbs and parsley mixture, then roast them for 15 more minutes at 390 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- Serve the lamb ribs with potato bullets or French fries.