Ingredients Needed for Parmesan Spinach Balls
5 ounces of baby spinach
½ cup breadcrumbs
½ cup shredded parmesan
3 ounces of butter
1 egg, whisked
How to Cook Parmesan Spinach Balls
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- First chop the spinach and add it in a large bowl.
- Add breadcrumbs, parmesan, butter, and the whisked egg. Season with salt, pepper, and mix everything until smooth.
- Use your hands to make rounds shapes out of the mixture.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and add in the parmesan and spinach balls.
- Bake them for 20 minutes.