Ingredients Needed for Parmesan Fried Chicken With White Wine
1 cup breadcrumbs
1 cup parmesan, ground
½ cup milk
1 cup flour
2 chicken breasts
vegetable oil for cooking
2 garlic cloves
2 spring onions
10 cherry tomatoes
½ cup white wine
1 teaspoon dried oregano
How to Make Parmesan Fried Chicken With White Wine
- Mix the breadcrumbs and parmesan in a bowl.
- Dip the chicken breasts in flour, egg wash, and the crumbs and parmesan mix.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Fry the chicken breasts until golden.
- Heat oil in another cast-iron skillet. Add the garlic cloves and let them in for a couple of minutes, so they can release their aroma.
- Throw the chopped spring onions and halved cherry tomatoes in the skillet.
- Add the wine in the skillet and the dried oregano.
- Let it simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve the chicken parmesan and cooked tomatoes together.