Ingredients Needed for Parmesan Fennel Gratin
¼ cup breadcrumbs
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
1 teaspoon chili flakes
2 fennel bulbs
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Cook Parmesan Fennel Gratin
- Grab a small bowl and start mixing the breadcrumbs, parmesan, chili flakes, and lemon zest.
- Remove the green parts of the fennel and thinly slice the white bulb.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and lay the sliced fennel over it.
- Top the fennel with the breadcrumb mixture and drizzle some olive oil on top.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 30 minutes at 340 degrees F/170 degrees C.